Evins Mill in Smithville, Tennessee
Evins Mill is a scenic Tennessee resort property located near the town of Smithville - just east of Nashville. Minutes from Center Hill Lake, Evins Mill provides all the amenities of a luxury destination in the intimate setting of a country inn, including...
- creek side accommodations and luxury lodging with covered decks & spectacular views
- fine dining, featuring locally-sourced cuisine, freshly prepared and served in an intimate setting, from hearty breakfasts to gourmet dinners
- warm gathering spaces for group events - reunions, weddings, receptions, banquets & meetings
- a variety of select services, from locally grown wildflower bouquets & gift baskets to massage therapy & team building programs
- on-site & nearby activities, including hiking, swimming, fishing, lawn games, canoeing & golf
A designated Tennessee State Natural Area and nestled among the forested bluffs and meandering streams of Tennessee’s Highland Rim and Cumberland Plateau, Evins Mill is an inspiring resort destination for a variety of occasions, including...
- romantic getaways, weekend & holiday excursions, vacations, reunions & "big chill" weekends
- destination weddings, including ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners & other special events
- corporate retreats, company banquets & team building programs
- adventuresome day-trips, featuring breakfast, lunch or dinner & access to the forty acre property
Whatever the occasion, Evins Mill offers a mountain experience in the heart of Middle Tennessee - ideal for couples and groups alike. But don't take our word for it - check out the many reviews objectively tendered by past patrons on TripAdvisor.
As Evins Mill is privately owned, only registered guests are invited to enjoy the property. Should you wish to inspect the facilities for a future event, please schedule a site visit. If you wish to visit the property for recreation, photography or other purposes without staying overnight, please call ahead to reserve one of our day-tripping dining packages. Thank you!