- hiking along bluffs to overlooks and the base of Carmac Falls
- swimming in Cooper's Lagoon beneath the cascades of Carmac Falls
- fishing at Evins Mill Pond for bass, bluegill & brim
- relaxing on hammocks, rocking chairs & swings galore
- playing a variety of lawn games (horseshoes, corn hole, ladder golf, bocce ball, volleyball, badmitton, etc.)
- bonfires (by group request only; pending receipt of burn permit)
As Evins Mill is privately owned, only registered guests are invited to enjoy the property. Should you wish to inspect the facilities for a future event, please schedule a site visit. If you wish to enjoy the trails and waterfalls without staying overnight, call ahead to reserve a day-tripping dining package. Thank you!
Please note that the above mentioned trails are adjacent to high cliffs and feature sharp drop-offs, steep descents and uneven and after rain slippery surfaces. Please also note that entry into the swimming hole should be exercized with caution, as rocks around it may be slippery. No life guard is ever on duty. Guests hike and swim at their own risk and are encouraged to use caution and good judgment.
- billiards, ping pong, foosball, darts & grand piano
- variety of board games, cards & puzzles
- satellite television at Lodge, Gristmill & Solstice
- DVD/TVs with video libraries
- binoculars & guidebooks for bird watching
- library with an eclectic collection of books