While the resort's flagship travel packages and group rates feature lodging, dining and many complimentary recreational activities, Evins Mill can supplement its standard offerings with ancillary services as well, including...
- Tennessee Floral Arrangements
- Pampered Touches
Tennessee Floral Arrangements
In partnership with Foxglove Farm, Evins Mill can adorn your room or dinner table with organically grown and handpicked Tennessee wildflowers. Foxglove is a bee and bird friendly farm, using no chemical herbicides. Fragrant herbs and scented geraniums are used for greenery in bouquets. While rosemary, lavender and cactus plants are available year-around, bulb plants, such as daffodils, tulips and hyacinth, are harvested from late December through March. Orchids are available in season.
Tennessee Wildflower Arrangements
- Large - $70
- Medium - $50
- Basket of Assorted Seasonal Flowers - $35
- Vase of Assorted Seasonal Flowers - $45
- Vase of a Dozen Roses - $65
On top of the delicious cuisine that is included with any overnight stay or the flower arrangements outlined above, Evins Mill can add some other special touches to help mark a special occasion, including...
- gift tray featuring premium sweet & salty snacks, beverages & fresh fruit - $40
- select bottle of wine or champagne in-room at check-in - pricing varies
- evening turn-down service w/ special treats on your pillows - $20
- personalized card - $10
- use of two waffle weave robes (available for purchase as well) - $15