While meals are included in every lodging package at Evins Mill and are a highlight of the overnight experience, the resort also welcomes day-tripping adventurers to explore the property and along the way enjoy breakfast or lunch, which are available by reservation the vast majority of weekends. While picnic box lunches may be enjoyed anywhere on the forested forty-acres, at breakfast guests dine at private tables in one of four cozy spaces at the Main Lodge, including…
- Millstone Landing, featuring hand-hewn log walls & a field stone fireplace
- Adele Commons, featuring a bar & booth style seating
- Stone Room, featuring field stone walls & a field stone fireplace
- Manning Overlook, featuring alfresco dining with great views
Served buffet style in Evelyn Commons from 9:00 to 10:30 a.m., the Breakfast Package includes…
- an omelet station featuring any style of egg
- Benton’s bacon & local sausage patties
- pancakes or homemade buttermilk drop biscuits w/ gravy
- red potato hash or spiced apples
- selection of hot & cold cereals
- fresh fruit & yogurt
- pastries, muffins, toast & bagels with cream cheese & preserves
- a variety of juices, low fat milk, coffee & hot beverages
Available in a To-Go Tote between 11:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m., the Box Lunch Package includes…
- hearty sandwich (turkey, ham, roast beef or vegetarian wraps)
- chips & side salad
- fresh fruit & granola bar
- cookies & cracker jacks
- soda or bottled water
Evins Mill sources much of its food from local Tennessee Farms that raise or grow their products in an organic setting. While guests are sure to enjoy the cuisine, they may also arrive early or stay late to relish the resort's breathtaking property and the many activities thereon, including…
- short walks to overlooks of 90ft Carmac Falls
- fishing at Evins Mill Pond
- billiards, table tennis, air hockey & darts at Cortland Hall
- lawn games on the East Lawn
- swinging & rocking on Ivy Overlook
The Breakfast OR Lunch Package is $20.00/guest before tax and gratuity. A few other notes…
- Attire for breakfast & lunch is casual.
- Reservations are required. Call by Wednesday for coming weekend.
- Beverages from the bar are available but not included.
- Reservations are not accepted more than two months in advance.
- Only overnight or "day-tripper" guests may access the property.