The Inn hosts several Holiday Brunches a year, including Easter, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving & New Year’s Day. By reservation only, day-tripping adventurers can enjoy the property as well as the cuisine, dining at private tables in distinct spaces at the Grand Lodge, including…
- Taylor Hall, featuring a “wall of windows” overlooking Fall Creek
- Millstone Landing, featuring hand-hewn log walls & a field stone fireplace
- Adele Commons, featuring a bar & booth style seating
- Stone Room, featuring field stone walls & a field stone fireplace
- Manning Overlook, featuring alfresco dining with great views
Served buffet style, the Brunch Package includes…
- one breakfast and one lunch entree
- a bevy of side salads and starches
- a dessert tray featuring multiple sweet treats
- tea, coffee, lemonade & ice water
- exclusive access to the 40-acre property from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Inn sources much of its food from local Tennessee Farms that raise or grow their products in an organic setting. While guests are sure to savor the cuisine, they may also arrive early or stay late to relish the Inn's breathtaking property and the many activities thereon, including…
- short walks to 90ft Carmac Falls
- fishing at Evins Mill Pond
- billiards, table tennis, foosball, air hockey & darts at Cortland Hall
- lawn games on the Granary & North Lawns
- swinging & rocking on Ivy Overlook
The Brunch Package is $35.00/guest before tax and gratuity. A few other notes…
- Brunch attire is "Sunday casual."
- Reservations are required. Call by Wednesday for coming holiday.
- Beverages from the bar are available but not included.
- Brunch reservations are not taken more than two months in advance.
- Only overnight or "day-tripper" guests may access the property.