Evins Mill hosts several Holiday Brunches a year, including Mother’s Day & New Year’s Day. By reservation only, day-tripping adventurers can enjoy the property as well as the cuisine, dining at private tables in distinct spaces at the Grand Lodge, including…
- Taylor Hall, featuring a “wall of windows” overlooking Fall Creek
- Millstone Landing, featuring hand-hewn log walls & a field stone fireplace
- Adele Commons, featuring a bar & booth style seating
- Stone Room, featuring field stone walls & a field stone fireplace
- Manning Overlook, featuring alfresco dining with great views
Served buffet style, the Brunch Package includes…
- one breakfast and one lunch entree
- a bevy of side salads and starches
- a dessert tray featuring multiple sweet treats
- tea, coffee, lemonade & ice water
- exclusive access to the 40-acre property from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- short walks to overlooks of 90ft Carmac Falls
- fishing at Evins Mill Pond
- billiards, table tennis, air hockey & darts at Cortland Hall
- lawn games on the East Lawn
- swinging & rocking on Ivy Overlook
The Brunch Package is $35.00/guest before tax and gratuity. A few other notes…
- Brunch attire is "Sunday casual."
- Reservations are required. Call by Wednesday for coming holiday.
- Beverages from the bar are available but not included.
- Brunch reservations are not taken more than two months in advance.
- Only overnight or "day-tripper" guests may access the property.