While meals are included in every lodging package at Evins Mill and are a highlight of the overnight experience, the resort also invites day-tripping adventurers to explore the property and then stay for dinner, which is available by reservation the vast majority of weekend evenings.
Guests dine at private tables in one of four cozy areas at the Main Lodge, including...
- Millstone Landing, featuring hand-hewn log walls & a field stone fireplace
- Adele Commons, featuring a bar & booth style seating
- Stone Room, featuring field stone walls & a field stone fireplace
- Manning Overlook, featuring alfresco dining with scenic views
The Dinner-Only Package includes…
- hors d’oeuvres du jour
- soup & salad du jour
- choice of two entrees (fish/poultry or beef/pork)
- dessert du jour
- tea, coffee, lemonade & ice water
- short walks to overlooks of 90ft Carmac Falls
- fishing at Evins Mill Pond
- billiards, table tennis, air hockey & darts at Cortland Hall
- lawn games on the East Lawn
- swinging & rocking on Ivy Overlook
The Dinner-Only Package is $50.00/guest before tax and gratuity. A few other notes…
- Dinner attire is "resort casual."
- Reservations are required. Call by Wednesday for coming weekend.
- Beverages from the bar are available but not included.
- Dinner reservations are not accepted more than two months in advance.
- Only overnight or "day-tripper" guests may access the property.