Farm to Table
In an effort to acquire its food from local vendors who raise their animals in a humane, grass-fed and chemical-free environment and who grow their produce organically, Evins Mill is pleased to partner with many local food purveyors, including...
Meat & Fish
- Gourmet Pasture Beef, Springfield ~ beef
- Three Forks Chicken & Cattle Farm, Pall Mall ~ chicken & beef
- Mother Earth Meats, Knoxville ~ beef
- Wedge Oak Farm, Lebanon ~ beef
- Benton's Bacon, Madisonville ~ bacon & ham
- Shady Grove Farm, Lancing ~ poultry
- West Wind Farms, Deer Lodge ~ poultry, pork & lamb
Dairy & Eggs
Produce & Other
Better All The Way Around
The philosophy and techniques of many of the resort's purveyors result in cuisine that is better for...
- the health of our guests
- the environment
- the local economy
- local farmers & their animals
- and of course the taste
Evins Mill chronicles its transition to locally-sourced cuisine on its blog Farm to Table, where Chef Evans posts profiles of our Tennessee-based food purveyors, or offers a progress report from his own farm, from which the resort purchases much of its produce spring through fall.