While meals are included in every lodging package at Evins Mill and are a highlight of the overnight experience, the resort also invites day-tripping adventurers to explore the property and then stay for dinner, which is available by reservation the vast majority of weekend evenings.
- Millstone Landing, featuring hand-hewn log walls & field stone fireplace
- Adele Commons, featuring a bar, booth style seating & field stone fireplace
- Stone Room, featuring field stone walls & field stone fireplace
- Manning Overlook, featuring alfresco dining with scenic views
- Taylor Hall, for larger group gatherings & private events
- light hors d’oeuvre du jour
- soup & salad du jour
- choice of two entrees (fish/poultry or beef/pork)
- dessert du jour
- tea, coffee, lemonade & ice water
- short walks to overlooks of 90ft Carmac Falls
- fishing at Evins Mill Pond
- billiards, table tennis, foosball & darts at Cortland Hall
- lawn games on the East Lawn
- swinging & rocking on Ivy Overlook
Dinner-Only Pricing & Policies
- Dinner attire is "resort casual."
- Reservations are required. Call by Wednesday for coming weekend.
- Beverages from the bar are available but not included.
- Dinner reservations are not accepted more than two months in advance.
- Only overnight or "day-tripper" guests may access the property.