Built by Edgar & Myrtie Evins and perched on a bluff overlooking Evins Mill Pond and the historic Gristmill, the Main Lodge is the heart and soul of the resort - where guests arrive, park and check-in. Featuring poplar floors, hand hewn log walls and fieldstone fireplaces, the Lodge is home to the resort’s dining areas and many of its common gathering spaces.
Featuring poplar floors, hand hewn log walls and large fieldstone fireplaces, the Lodge is home to...
- Millstone Landing ~ a cozy & intimate dining room
- Adele Commons ~ a living room, dining room & bar
- Evelyn Commons ~ a buffet area serving breakfast & appetizers
- Stone Room ~ a living & dining room with satellite television
- Taylor Hall ~ a 1,200-square foot reception hall & conference room
- Manning Overlook ~ a covered deck, perfect for alfresco dining
- Ivy Overlook ~ a large cedar porch for "rocking" & relaxing
While the Lodge is a wonderful setting for group events, it is also an ideal spot for sharing meaningful one-on-one time with colleagues, friends & loved ones.
- wireless DSL internet access
- public address system
- library of DVDs, board games, cards and books
- satellite television and music
- binoculars and guidebooks for bird watching
- gift shop
- full audio-visual capabilities