Labor Day Cookout ~ Sun, Sep 4, 2016
Evins Mill is hosting its annual Labor Day Cookout on Sunday, September 4th. A festive all-you-can-eat kind of affair, the cookout/buffet is available from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m., with appetizers available as early as 6:00. If you're not already staying at the resort, you are welcome to make reservations for dinner-only and arrive early for a stroll to Carmac Falls. Whenever you show up, come with an appetite, for the menu is abundant and tasty...
- Tennessee raised rib eye steaks with our wasabi honey mustard
- Jumbo shrimp skewers with fresh pesto
- Barbecued baby back ribs
- Roasted local potatoes
- Fresh local corn on the cob
- Fresh baked rolls & cornbread
- Homegrown tomato, fresh mozzarella salad
- Fresh basil, vegetable slaw
- Marinated cucumber salad
- Local crowder peas
- Homegrown, fried green tomatoes
- Grilled sweet onions & chilies
- Red, white & blue cobbler w/ ice cream
- Tea, coffee, lemonade & ice water
The Labor Day Package includes...
- Sunday night lodging
- appetizers & cookout
- hearty breakfast with eggs-to-order
- gourmet box lunch
- non-alcoholic beverages
- exclusive access to the resort's 40 acre property
... and is $300 to $370 for two guests depending on the room. Cookout-only reservations are also available at $50.00/guest and $10 for children six to twelve years old. Package prices do not include tax or gratuity.
Call 615.269.3740 (nashville) or 615.286.2090 (smithville) to learn more or make reservations.