While the resort's flagship travel packages and group rates feature lodging, dining and many complimentary recreational activities, Evins Mill can supplement its standard offerings with ancillary services as well, including...
- Tennessee Floral Arrangements
- Pampered Touches
- Spa Treatments
- Group Programs
Tennessee Floral Arrangements
In partnership with Foxglove Farm, Evins Mill can adorn your room or dinner table with organically grown and handpicked Tennessee wildflowers. Foxglove is a bee and bird friendly farm, using no chemical herbicides. Fragrant herbs and scented geraniums are used for greenery in bouquets. While rosemary, lavender and cactus plants are available year round, bulb plants, such as daffodils, tulips and hyacinth, are harvested from late December through March. Orchids are available in season.
Tennessee Wildflower Arrangements
- Large - $70
- Medium - $50
- Basket of Assorted Seasonal Flowers - $35
- Vase of Assorted Seasonal Flowers - $45
- Vase of a Dozen Roses - $65
On top of the delicious cuisine that is included with any overnight stay or the flower arrangements outlined above, Evins Mill can add a some other special touches to help mark a special occasion, including...
- gift tray featuring premium sweet & salty snacks, beverages & fresh fruit - $40
- select bottle of wine or champagne in-room at check-in - pricing varies
- evening turn-down service w/ special treats on your pillows - $20
- personalized card - $10
- use of two waffle weave robes (available for purchase as well) - $15
Massage therapy appointments...
- take place in the privacy of your room
- include additional bath linens & robes
- occur consecutively, not concurrently
- are best secured in advance
- One Hour Full Body Massage ~ $75
- Two One Hour Full Body Massages ~ $140
- Two Forty-Five Minute Massages ~ $110
- Chair Massages ~ $2/minutes
In addition the spa services and romantic amenities that are oriented toward individual couples, Evins Mill can also arrange for a number of entertaining and enriching group activities, including live music & team building. Please inquire as prices vary.
As Smithville plays host every July 4th weekend to the premier bluegrass festival in the country, it’s only fitting that Evins Mill would offer guests live musical entertainment – be it down home bluegrass al a the Clyde Nokes Band, soothing piano from Tomomi McDowell, the melifluous accoustic guitar of Gene Maxwell or the singer-songwriter genre from Nashville-based artist Tim Buppert.
Evins Mill offers team-building facilitation through its partnership with Adventureworks, Inc. Based in Kingston Springs, Tennessee, Adventureworks operates a satellite ropes course at Evins Mill. The company offers experience-based learning programs, using outdoor challenges to affect change and growth within groups.