The Expanded American Plan
The Expanded American Plan is our flagship package, is the foundation for the overnight packages outlined below and includes…
- one night’s accommodation
- hearty breakfast buffet & omelet station
- four-course gourmet dinner
- social hour preceding dinner with delicious hors d'oeuvres
- box lunch with sandwich, chips, salad, fruit, cookies & drink
- unlimited access to non-alcoholic beverages and light snacks
- wireless DSL internet access in the Grand Lodge and Gristmill
- exclusive access to our forty-acre property
- access to videos, board games, CDs and books
Mountain - Lockhart: $325
Mountain - Lawrence: $315
Mountain - Webb: $305
Evergreen - Lockhart: $285
Evergreen - Lawrence: $275
Evergreen - Webb: $265
Meals are included in every lodging package at Evins Mill and are a highlight of the overnight experience, but the Inn also invites day-tripping adventurers to enjoy the property and by reservation join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
The "Fine Print"...
- Guests may arrive as early as noon.
- Room check-in time is 3:00 p.m.
- Guests may often stay late, though room check-out time is noon.
- With few exceptions, one-night stays are the norm.
- Prices are based on double occupancy & one night's stay.
- Children are welcome on select weekends. Please inquire.
- Excepting service animals, pets must be boarded off-site.
- Rates for triple occupancy/children are available upon request.
- Rates for single occupancy are available only on select nights.
- Rates do not include tax, alcohol or gratuity.
- Advance reservation restrictions often apply.
- Advance site visits are available by appointment only.
As a privately owned property and business, the Inn invites only registered guests to take advantage of the many activities and amenities it offers, including hikes to Carmac Falls and photo shoots. To take advantage of its beautiful acreage, please make advance arrangements for either an overnight stay or for one of the Inn's several day-tripper packages outlined below.