Perched on a bluff overlooking Evins Mill Pond and the historic Gristmill, the Main Lodge is the heart and soul of the resort - where guests arrive, park and check-in.
Dining, Gathering, Rocking & Meeting
Featuring poplar floors, hand hewn log walls and large fieldstone fireplaces, the Lodge is home to...
- Millstone Landing ~ a cozy & intimate dining room
- Adele Commons ~ a living room, dining room & bar
- Evelyn Commons ~ a buffet area serving breakfast & appetizers
- Stone Room ~ a living & dining room with satellite television
- Taylor Hall ~ a 1,200-square foot reception hall & conference room
- Manning Overlook ~ a covered deck, perfect for alfresco dining
- Ivy Overlook ~ a large cedar porch for "rocking" & relaxing
While the Lodge is a wonderful setting for fine dining, receptions, banquets and meetings, it is also an ideal spot for relaxing and sharing meaningful time with colleagues, friends or loved ones.
Main Lodge Amenities
- wireless DSL internet access
- communication center and office services
- public address system
- video and compact disc library
- variety of board games and cards
- an eclectic collection of books, ranging from business to romance
- satellite television and music
- computer station for checking emails or browsing the web
- binoculars and guidebooks for bird watching
- gift shop
- full audio-visual capabilities