In addition to lodging, fine dining, select amenities and a host of activities, Evins Mill also boasts many inviting public and private gathering areas. Between the Main Lodge and Gristmill, public spaces include covered decks with great views, living rooms, a dining room and a game hall. Complementing these common areas are three private spaces for meetings and special events, such as receptions, reunions and banquets.
While the Lodge is a wonderful setting for fine dining, receptions, banquets and meetings, it is also an ideal spot for relaxing and sharing meaningful time with colleagues, friends or loved ones.
Lodge amenities include...
- wireless DSL internet access
- communication center and office services
- public address system
- video and compact disc library
- variety of board games and cards
- an eclectic collection of books, ranging from business to romance
- satellite television and music
- computer station for checking emails or browsing the web
- binoculars and guidebooks for bird watching
- gift shop
- full audio-visual capabilities
Located on the south bank of Evins Mill Pond & Fall Creek, the historic Gristmill is home to an expansive game hall on the first floor as well as a conference center on the top floor.
Ready for occupancy come Summer 2014, The Solstice is a three-story luxury lodge at Evins Mill, featuring intimate gathering areas, private accommodations and expansive suites, including The Halcyon, a three bedroom penthouse with its own kitchen, dining and living areas. Only patrons of The Solstice will have access to its intimate common gathering areas, which include...