We invite you to celebrate the advent of a new year in the festive yet intimate setting that is Evins Mill. Guests may arrive on Monday, December 30 to enjoy...
- light hors d'oeuvres followed by a four-course dinner
- a hearty breakfast with omelet station the next morning
- and a picnic box lunch on the day of arrival or the next day
...and stay through Wednesday, January 1, 2013 to enjoy New Year's Eve and New Year's Day festivities, which include...
- heavy hors d'oeuvres followed by a five-course dinner
- live piano music and roaring fireplaces
- enhanced turn-down service
- and a sumptuous New Year's Day Brunch
Chef Evans will be preparing a sumptuous menu Monday evening, featuring...
- Noble Springs goat cheese dip with grilled pita
- Wedge Oak Farm's Suckling pig roast with condiments galore
- Fresh steamed muscles with coconut, lime curry
- Local turnip and pumpkin with lentils and red quinoa
- Served with locally baked whole wheat pretzel rolls
- Fresh Florida citrus with mixed greens, candied almonds, red onion and a creamy watercress dressing
- Tennessee pastured beef tenderloin, oven roasted with our millstone dry rub and served with a Nashville whiskey cream. Accompanied by grilled onion and roasted garlic potato gratin.
- Tasmanian Wild King salmon filet, well seasoned and grilled and served with a chutney of Benton’s bacon, sour apples and dried fruit. Accompanied by grilled onion and roasted garlic potato gratin.
Into the Night Dessert Buffet
- special drinks and champagne a flowin’
- variety of pies in Allison's famous, home made pie crust
- Belgian chocolate truffles
- coconut macaroons
- stuffed St. Germane apricots
- colorful, homemade kettle corn
Non-alcoholic beverages and light snacks are available throughout the weekend.
The NYE Package including two nights' stay & five meals is $570 to $700 for two guests depending on the room. The NYE-Only Package is $300 to $365 for two guests depending on the room. The New Year's Eve dinner-only package is $60 per plate.
Call 615.269.3740 (nashville) or 615.286.2090 (smithville) to learn more or make reservations.