Evins Mill will be celebrating Valentines this year on both Friday, February 14th and on Saturday, February 15th. On both nights, guests will be treated to...
- hearty rather than light hors d'oeuvres
- a five-course rather than a four-course dinner
- a single stem rose in a ribbon-wrapped vase
- enhanced turn-down service
- unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
Friday Dinner Entrees include...
- Pastured beef tenderloin, seared with our Millstone dry rub and oven roasted; served with Cabernet Sauvignon, cracked pepper butter sauce, or
- All natural chicken breast, stuffed with Tennessee goat cheese, buttermilk breaded and baked; served with raspberry, blood orange, ginger compote
...followed by one of our favorite desserts - chocolate soufflé with Bailey’s sauce.
Saturday Dinner Entrees include....
- Thick-cut pork chop, wrapped in world famous Benton's Bacon, grilled and served with sweet and spicy fried apples, or
- Tasmanian Wild King Salmon, cast iron seared, served with pink peppercorn beurre blanc
...followed by another popular dessert, Flourless Chocolate Cake with fresh berries and sauce Chambord
To cap off the stay, guests will be treated to a hearty Valentines Brunch, featuring...
- omelet station & scrambled eggs
- buttermilk biscuits w/saw mill gravy
- pancakes w/ toppings galore
- creamy cheddar grits
- home fried potatoes
- bacon, sausage & country ham
- variety of hot & cold cereals
- fresh fruit
- muffins, toast, fresh bagels & cream cheese
- sweet pastries & croissants
- fruit yogurt
- a variety of juices, coffee, milk & tea
The all-inclusive package is $295 to $360 per couple depending on the room reserved. Reservations for dinner-only are also available at $120 per couple, as are reservations for brunch at $50 per couple. Call 615.269.3740 (nashville) or 615.286.2090 (smithville) for reservations.