Memorial Weekend Cookout ~ Sat, May 24, 2014
Evins Mill is hosting its annual Memorial Weekend Cookout on Saturday, May 24 from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. with appetizers available as early as 6:00. If you're not already staying at the resort, guests are welcome to make reservations for dinner-only and arrive early for a short stroll to Carmac Falls. Whenever you arrive, come with an appetite, for the menu as always is as expansive as it will be tasty...
- Grilled Tennessee pastured rib eye steaks
- Grilled jumbo shrimp
- Barbecued baby back ribs
- Oven roasted yukon gold potatoes
- Mixed garden vegetable grill
- Local vine-ripe tomato, mozzarella salad w/ balsamic vinaigrette
- Grilled vidalia onions & chilies
- Vegetable slaw
- Marinated cucumber salad
- White beans, slow cooked w/ Benton's Bacon
- Fresh baked, local whole wheat rolls & cornbread
- Local strawberry cobbler w/ streusel topping & vanilla ice cream
- Tea, coffee, lemonade & ice water
The Memorial Weekend Cookout is $50.00 per guest and $12 for children between the ages of five & twelve. Sodas, bottled waters & alcoholic beverages are available but not included. Call 615.269.3740 (nashville) or 286.2090 (smithville) to learn more or make reservations.