Getaways & Vacations
Evins Mill offers an ideal setting for Tennessee getaways, romantic weekend escapes, convenient family vacations, fine dining and day-tripping adventures. And here's why...
- creek side accommodations & luxury rooms with spacious covered decks & soothing views
- breakfast thru dinner cuisine ~ prepared farm to table and served in just the right setting
- warm & cozy spaces for friends & family to gather
- select amenities ~ gift baskets, wildflower bouquets, turn-down service & massage therapy
- activities ~ hiking, billiards, table tennis & darts on-site; golfing, fishing & boating nearby
Located in Smithville, Tennessee and nestled among the bluffs and streams of Tennessee’s Highland Rim and Cumberland Plateau, Evins Mill offers all the services of a resort in the intimate setting of a country inn and is a fetching destination for…
- romantic weekends
- weekend excursions
- holiday celebrations
- anniversary getaways
- birthday surprises
- elopements & honeymoons
Packages & Pricing
Evins Mill offers guests a choice of three kinds of packages described in more detail on separate pages...
- Travel Packages ~ available on non-holiday weekends/weekdays, featuring lodging & meals
- Theme Packages ~ featuring pampered and/or romantic touches
- Holiday Packages ~ featuring themes tailored to the spirit of the holiday
For specific details on upcoming events, from holidays to concerts to wine tastings, click here!
The "Fine Print"...
For all three types of packages...
- Guests may arrive as early as noon and check into their rooms by 3:00 p.m.
- While room check-out is noon, guests may often remain to enjoy the property.
- With few exceptions, there is no minimum night stay.
- The Bower aside, all room rates are based on double occupancy for one night.
- Children are welcome only on select weekends. Please inquire.
- Excepting service animals, pets must be boarded off-site.
- Rates for triple occupancy/children are available upon request.
- Rates for single occupancy are available only on select nights.
- Rates do not include tax, alcohol or gratuity.
- Advance reservation restrictions often apply.
As a privately owned property, the resort invites only registered guests to take advantage of the many activities and amenities it offers, including hikes to Carmac Falls and photo shoots. To take advantage of its beautiful acreage, please make advance arrangements for either an overnight stay or for one of the resort's several day-tripper packages.