The Expanded American Plan is our flagship package, is the foundation for the overnight packages outlined below and includes…
- one night’s accommodation
- hearty breakfast buffet & omelet station
- social hour w/ hors d'oeuvres followed by a four-course gourmet dinner
- box lunch with sandwich, chips, salad, fruit, cookies & drink
- unlimited access to non-alcoholic beverages and light snacks
- wireless DSL internet access in the Grand Lodge and Gristmill
- exclusive access to our forty-acre property and all the activities thereon
Starting May 1, the Expanded American Plan for Mountain Laurel rooms is $320 to $340 for two guests for one night. For Evergreen rooms, the same package is $275 to $295. Instead of a box lunch, the Complete American Plan includes a seated three-course meal, featuring a soup or salad, hot sandwich or salad entree and dessert, and is an additional $10 for two guests. For guests staying multiple nights, the American Plan, featuring dinner, lodging and breakfast but not lunch, is available on subsequent nights and is $25 less.
Our Day-Tripping Plans are designed for those folks who would like to enjoy the Inn's cuisine and property but who do not need overnight accommodations. As meal service is a hightlight of the overnight experience, breakfast, lunch or dinner are included in our various day-trip packages, which are available by reservation only. For more information on day-tripping packages, click on the appropriate link below...