Lodging & Meal Packages
The Expanded American Plan is our flagship package and includes…
- one night’s accommodation
- hearty breakfast buffet & omelet station
- social hour w/ hors d'oeuvres followed by a four-course gourmet dinner
- box lunch with sandwich, chips, salad, fruit, cookies & drink
- unlimited access to non-alcoholic beverages and light snacks
- wireless DSL internet access in the Main Lodge and Gristmill
- exclusive access to our forty-acre property and all the activities thereon
With the exception of The Bower, pricing for the Expanded American Plan is based on two guests for one night...
Creek Side Accommodations
Solstice Accommodations (Coming August 2014)
- Arcadia West: $350
- Arcadia East: $350
- Sylvan West: $350
- The Bower: $620 (2 bedroom suite accommodating 2 couples or 4 individuals)
Halcyon Accommodations (Coming August 2014)
Instead of a box lunch, the Complete American Plan includes a seated three-course meal, featuring a soup or salad, hot sandwich or salad entree and dessert, and is an additional $10 for two guests.
For guests staying multiple nights, the American Plan, featuring dinner, lodging and breakfast but not lunch, is available on subsequent nights and is $25 less.
Reservations for Halcyon accommodations are not available on-line. To make on-line reservations within the next two months for other rooms, click here. To make reservations for any room more than two months in advance, please call our Reservation Desk at 615.269.3740 (Nashville).
Our Day-Tripping Plans are designed for those folks who would like to enjoy the resort's cuisine and property but who do not need overnight accommodations. As meal service is a hightlight of the overnight experience, breakfast, lunch or dinner are included in our various day-trip packages, which are available by reservation only. For more information on day-tripping packages, click on the appropriate link below...