Lodging & Meal Packages
The Expanded American Plan is our flagship package and includes…
- one night’s accommodation
- social hour w/ a light hors d'oeuvre followed by a four-course gourmet dinner
- hearty breakfast w/ eggs-to-order
- gourmet sack lunch with sandwich, chips, salad, fruit, cookies & drink
- unlimited access to non-alcoholic beverages and light snacks
- wireless DVSL internet access in all rooms (25 down/5 up)
- exclusive access to our forty-acre property and all the activities thereon
- bellhop service from 12:00 to 5:00 on day of arrival (Creek Side rooms only)
- bellshop service from 10:00 to 12:00 on day of departure (Creek Side rooms only)
With the exception of the multi-bedroom Bower & Halcyon suites, pricing for the Expanded American Plan is based on two guests...
- Arcadia West & Arcadia East ~ $350
- Sylvan West ~ $370
- The Bower ~ $660 (2 bedroom suite accommodating 2 couples, or 4 guests)
- Halcyon ~ $1,200 (3 bedroom penthouse accommodating 3 couples, or 6 guests)
Creek Side Accommodations
Package prices do not include tax or gratuity.
Instead of a box lunch, the Complete American Plan includes a seated three-course meal, featuring a soup or salad, hot sandwich or salad entree and dessert, and is an additional $10 for two guests.
For guests staying multiple nights, the American Plan, featuring dinner, lodging and breakfast but not lunch, is available on subsequent nights and is $25 less.
To make on-line reservations for a date within the next two months, click here. To make reservations more than two months in advance, please call our Reservation Desk at 615.269.3740 (Nashville) to determine if reservations are available.
Our Day-Tripping Plans are designed for those folks who would like to enjoy the resort's cuisine and property but who do not need overnight accommodations. As meal service is a hightlight of the overnight experience, breakfast, lunch or dinner are included in our various day-trip packages, which are available by reservation only. For more information on day-tripping packages, click on the appropriate link below...