$1,000 to $3,000 for 24 hours or $2,000 to $5,000 for 48 hours
Events booked more than four months in advance require rental of the resort's main campus, which includes…
- the Main Lodge, including Millstone Landing, Adele Commons, Evelyn Commons, Stone Room, Taylor Hall and Manning & Ivy Overlooks
- the Gristmill, including Davidson Room, Knox Room & Cortland Hall
- access to the entire forty acre property, featuring waterfalls, trails, streams & multiple outdoor ceremony locations
- bridal suite with pampered extras, including a gift tray featuring premium snacks & beverages, use of waffle weave robes, a rose in a ribbon-wrapped vase & a hearty breakfast
- the remaining eleven Creek Side rooms held exclusively for wedding guests at significantly reduced rates (see "Lodging" below)
The exclusive rental fee varies significantly because it is based on the food service requested at the reception, and in the case of the two-day rental, the rehearsal dinner too. Evins Mill takes one-third of the food service order and applies that as a discount toward the property rental. If no food service is requested for example, the one-day rental fee is the full $3,000, while the same rental could be discounted to as little as $1,000 depending the reception menu & number of guests.
With property rental, Evins Mill will hold its remaining eleven Creek Side rooms strictly for guests of the bride & groom. The Bed & Breakfast Plan includes one night’s accommodation with a hearty gourmet breakfast & omelet station for two. The Bridal Suite excepted, Creek Side rooms are not included in the rental price but are available at a reduced rate of $100, which is more than 50% off the published price. A few notes on our Creek Side accommodations and their pricing…
- Rate is based on double occupancy.
- Rate for triple occupancy/children are available.
- Rate does not include tax, alcohol or gratuity.
- For room descriptions, see the "Room" tab above & to the left.
As soon as they come "on-line," the eight luxury rooms at The Solstice will also be available for rent, though they are not held exclusively for event guests and are available at the regularly published rates.
Furnishing & Facilitation
Our furnishing & facilitation fee is $15.00 per guest, is based on a minimum of 50 guests, is capped at 150 guests and includes...
- provision of chairs, linens, servingware and other standard furnishings
- set-up and break-down for indoor or outdoor ceremonies and receptions
- pre-event consultation & on-site coordination with our event facilitator
- additional grounds and facility clean-up on days preceding wedding
Food & Beverage
Pricing for food & beverage service is the single most significant variable, as it depends on the menu selected and the number of guests. Moderately priced reception or rehearsal dinner menus however start at just under $30. A few notes on food & beverage service at the resort...
- Wedding cakes aside, Evins Mill is the exclusive provider of food service.
- Complimentary beverage station available from arrival through departure.
- Sodas, bottled waters & alcoholic beverages available but not included.
- Breakfast for two is included in the price of every room.
- A 20% service charge applies to all food & beverage orders.
For a custom estimate, current menu & event policies, please call our Sales Office at 615.269.3740 (nashville).