Ready for occupancy come August 2014, The Solstice is a luxury lodge featuring exclusive gathering areas, private accommodations and spacious suites, including one two-bedroom suite and one three-bedroom suite with their own living rooms.
Unlike our Creek Side accommodations, The Solstice is situated at the resort's highest elevation, hidden among a grove of poplar, hickory & cedar trees. Even at a high elevation, The Solstice is ideal for guests needing easy access, as it is accessible by car and features a handicapped accessible suite.
And though it is hidden from the resort's main campus, The Solstice remains convenient by foot or by car to all the amenities of Evins Mill, including its event spaces, fine dining, full bar & outdoor adventure. Its eight bedrooms can comfortably accommodate as many as eighteen guests and feature...
- private interior entrances
- king size bed
- capacity to convert king beds to two twins
- private bathrooms (one two-bedroom suite features a shared bathroom)
- covered decks with rockers & sylvan views
- wireless internet
- access to private gathering areas
- coffee & beverage bar w/ mini-fridge & specialty blend coffee
- TV/DVD/Blu ray (videos & streaming only, no television)