Ready for occupancy come Summer 2014, The Solstice is a luxury lodge featuring exclusive gathering areas, private accommodations and spacious suites, including a three bedroom penthouse with its own private gathering areas.
Unlike our Creek Side accommodations, The Solstice is situated at the resort's highest elevation, hidden among a grove of poplar, hickory & cedar trees. Even at a high elevation, The Solstice is ideal for guests needing easy access, as it is accessible by car and features a handicapped accessible suite.
And though it is removed from the resort's main campus, The Solstice remains convenient by car or by foot to all the amenities of Evins Mill, including its event spaces, fine dining, full bar & outdoor adventure. Its eight bedrooms can comfortably accommodate as many as eighteen guests and feature...
- private interior entrances
- king size bed
- the capacity to convert king beds to two twins
- private bathrooms
- covered decks with rockers & sylvan views
- wireless internet
- access to private gathering areas
- coffee maker w/ specialty blend coffee
- TV/DVD/VCR (videos only, no television)