One of the highlights of the Evins Mill experience is the cuisine. Our chefs offer a wide selection of "farm to table" menu options, served in an intimate setting and in a variety of styles, including…
- buffets with light or heavy hors d’oeuvres & carving stations
- four-course dinners (100 or fewer guests)
- festive "overlook" cookouts
- hearty breakfast buffets
- picnic box lunches or seated three-course luncheons
See the Dining page for a sample menu and wine list. To receive a current edition of our reception menu with pricing, call our reservation office at 615.269.3740 (nashville) or 800.383.2349 (toll free).
Evins Mill hosts all food & beverage related activities at the Grand Lodge, where it can comfortably seat up to 150 guests in the following locations...
- Taylor Hall ~ seating for 80
- Millstone Landing ~ seating for 32
- Manning Overlook ~ seating for 44
- Adele Commons ~ seating for 16
- Stone Room ~ seating for 10
Buffets are set-up in Evelyn Commons, while a full service bar is available in Adele Commons. Evins Mill will furnish, set-up and break-down tables, linens, chairs and serving ware for up to 150 guests.
The Grand Lodge provides a cozy and warm setting not only for wedding rehearsal dinners & reception meals but also for the festive traditions that often accompany them, including the cutting of the cake, toasts and roasts, the first dance and the toss of the garter!