Services & Specifications
Beyond its own food, beverage, furnishing & facilitation services, Evins Mill does not require its clients to utilize event services of designated vendors, though we are pleased to suggest companies and individuals who have worked with our clients in the past and who are already acquainted with our property. While Evins Mill is unaware of any critical feedback about these vendors (or else they would not be listed), it is the client’s responsibility to research vendors to determine the best fit for them.
To further assist our clients in their planning process, Evins Mill is also pleased to outline below specifications of critical on-site furnishings, from electrical outlets to types and counts of chairs & tables.
Foxglove Farm | 931.761.2717
Dekalb County Florist | 615.597.4443
Dak Alley Videography has been capturing breathtaking images of weddings and special events in the Nashville area for over seven years and specializes in artistic cinematic photography, as demonstrated in the ariel video of Evins Mill available from this page.
As both a vendor and a client of Evins Mill, Dak Alley Productions is offering a one-time promotional package to the first two brides to take advantage of the offer, which includes...
- 1,200 photographs
- 50 edited photos
- video of ceremony
- ownership of all photos & videos
While the retail value of this package is $3,500, Dak Alley Productions is offering it for $595 to two lucky brides. Call Dak Alley Productions at 615.506.5739 for more information.
- Dak Alley Photography | 615.506.5739
- Jennifer Dunaway Photography | 615.587.2535
- Treasures to Remember Photography | 615.972-5850
- Autumn J. Tade Photography | 931.319.4791
- Visions Photography | 615.418.3291
- Miller Photography | 615.416.1622
- Mike Saliba Photography | 615.796.7877
- Danna O'Neall Photography | 615.739.6150
- Angela Disrud Photography | 615.356.5801
- Lillian B Photography | 615.293.7761
Cakes & Confections
Salons & Hair Stylists
Officiants & Ministers
- Justice of the Peace: Justice Hilton Conger | 615.597.4087
- Non-Denominational Minister: Dr. Ralph Griggs | 615.673.2519
- Non-Denominational Minister: Dr. Red Michael | 615.646.0404
- Non-Denominational Minister: Dr. Brandon Rich | 615.305.2021
- Baptist Minister: Dr. Jack Thomas | 865.296.2768
Event Space Electrical
Along the east wall of Taylor Hall, where DJs & bands typically set-up, are 8 2-gang plugs on a 20 AMP circuit. Along the west wall are 6 2-gang plugs on a 20 AMP circuit. Along the north wall is 1 2-gang plug on a 20 AMP circuit shared with a wine cooler in a separate room. Along the east side of Manning Overlook is one 4-gang plug on a 20 AMP circuit.