$1,000 to $3,000 for 24 hours or $2,000 to $5,000 for 48 hours
Events booked more than four months in advance require exclusive rental, which can begin as early as 3:00 p.m., though guests are invited to arrive as early as noon. It includes…
- exclusive use of the Grand Lodge, including Millstone Landing, Adele Commons, Evelyn Commons, Stone Room, Taylor Hall and Manning & Ivy Overlooks
- exclusive use of the Gristmill, including Davidson Room, Knox Room & Cortland Hall
- exclusive access to the entire forty acre property, featuring waterfalls, trails, streams & multiple outdoor ceremony locations
- bridal suite w/ pampered extras, including a gift basket, use of waffle weave robes, a rose in a ribbon-wrapped vase and a hearty breakfast
- the remaining eleven rooms at significantly reduced rates (see "Lodging" below)
The exclusive rental fee varies significantly because it is based on the food service requested at the reception, and in the case of the two-day rental, the rehearsal dinner too. Evins Mill takes one-third of the food service order and applies that as a discount toward the property rental. If no food service is requested for example, the one-day rental fee is the full $3,000, while the same rental would be discounted to $1,000 if the reception order is $6,000 or more.
With exclusive rental, Evins Mill holds its remaining eleven rooms strictly for guests of the bride and groom. The Bed & Breakfast Plan includes one night’s accommodation with a hearty gourmet breakfast and omelet station for two. The Bridal Suite excepted, rooms and breakfast are not included in the rental price but are available at a 50% discounted rate, or $100. A few notes on the accommodations and pricing…
- Rate is based on double occupancy.
- Rate for triple occupancy/children are available.
- Rate does not include tax, alcohol or gratuity.
- For detailed room descriptions, see the lodging tab.
Our furnishing & facilitation fee is $15.00 per guest, is based on a minimum of 50 guests, is capped at 150 guests and includes...
- provision of chairs, linens, servingware and other standard furnishings
- set-up and break-down for indoor or outdoor ceremonies and receptions
- pre-event consultation & on-site coordination with our event facilitator
- additional grounds and facility clean-up on days preceding wedding
Pricing for food & beverage service is the single most significant variable, as it depends on the menu selected and the number of guests. Moderately priced reception or rehearsal dinner menus however start around $25. A few notes on food & beverage service at the Inn...
- Wedding cakes aside, Evins Mill is the exclusive provider of food service.
- A complimentary beverage station is available from arrival through departure.
- Sodas, bottled waters & alcoholic beverages are available but not included.
- Breakfast for two is included in the price of every room.
- A 20% service charge applies to all food & beverage orders.
For a custom estimate, current menu & event policies, please call our Sales Office at 615.269.3740 (nashville).