There are four components to pricing a wedding or other special events at Evins Mill...
- The property rental fee gives our clients exclusive access to the resort's public facilities & grounds for one day & night - or for the entire weekend.
- Rental of all overnight accommodations is required and available at discounted rates, and may be billed to individual guests, added to the master bill or a mixture of the two.
- The furnishing & facilitation fee includes the provision, set-up & break-down of furnishings essential to special events as well as on-going consultation with our event facilitator.
- Pricing for food & beverage depends on the menu selected and whether beverages from the bar are billed to individual guests, added to the master bill or a mixture of the two.
$1,500 for 24-hour rental and $2,500 for 48-hour (weekend) rental
Events booked more than four months in advance require exclusive rental of the resort's public facilities and grounds, which includes...
- the Main Lodge, featuring Millstone Landing, Adele Commons, Evelyn Commons, Stone Room, Taylor Hall and Manning & Ivy Overlooks
- the Gristmill, featuring the Davidson Room, Knox Room & Cortland Hall
- bridal suite with breakfast for two
- the entire forty-acre property, featuring waterfalls, trails, streams & multiple outdoor ceremony locations, as well as multiple backdrops for wedding photography
Unlike the bridal suite, other overnight accommodations are not included in the property rental fee but are available at discounted rates as outlined below.
- $125 for one night with full breakfast for two guests OR...
- $250 for two nights with full breakfast each morning & one sack lunch for two guests
Exclusive use of the resort is predicated upon the rental of all overnight accommodations, of which there are nineteen besides the bridal suite. Unlike the property rental or the furnishing & facilitation fee however, individual room rentals may be and most often are billed to individual guests at a discounted price.
The rate for one night is $125 per night and includes a full breakfast for two guests, representing a 42% discount. The rate for two nights is $250 and includes a full breakfast both mornings and one gourmet sack lunch for two guests, representing a 48% discount.
A few notes on the pricing for overnight accommodations…
- Rate is based on double occupancy.
- Single occupancy rates are not available.
- Rates for multi-occupancy rooms/children are available.
- Room rate does not include tax, alcohol or gratuity.
- Unoccupied rooms may be secured for $100/night.
Furnishing & Facilitation
$20 per guest (based on a minimum of 75 guests and capped at 125 guests)
- provision of chairs, linens, serving ware & other critical furnishings
- set-up & break-down for indoor or outdoor ceremonies & receptions
- access to AV equipment, including PA systems, amplifiers & LCD projectors
- pre-event planning consults & on-site coordination with our event facilitator
Food & Beverage
$20 to $50 per guest per service depending on menu selection
With the exception of the wedding cake, Evins Mill is the exclusive provider of food services at the resort. Pricing for the reception meal and/or the rehearsal dinner depends on the menu selected. A menu featuring only finger foods for example could be as little as $20 or less per guest, while the menu for a full reception meal could range in price from as little as $30 to over $50 per guest.
With few exceptions, Evins Mill is the exclusive provider of beverage service at the resort. While tea, coffee, lemonade & ice water are included in all meal services and are complimentary at other times, beverages from the bar, including sodas & bottled waters, are also available but are billed for upon consumption, whether at a cash or open bar.
A 20% service charge applies to all food & beverage orders.
For a custom estimate, current menu & event policies, please call our Sales Office at 615.269.3740 (nashville).