"My wife and I took the day tripper package here and we were not disappointed. The falls are just amazing and worth the hike. The lunch was wonderful and they did not skimp on anything. There are several places to enjoy nature."
While meals are included in every lodging package at Evins Mill and are a highlight of the overnight experience, the resort also welcomes day-trippers to enjoy the property and along the way take in a breakfast or lunch, which are available by reservation on many weekends and weekdays.
- Millstone Landing, with hand-hewn log walls & field stone fireplace
- Adele Commons, with bar, booth style seating & field stone fireplace
- Stone Room, featuring field stone walls & field stone fireplace
- Manning Overlook, featuring alfresco dining with great views
- Taylor Hall, for larger group gatherings & private events
While guests are sure to enjoy the cuisine, they may also arrive early or stay late to enjoy a variety of activities on the resort's breathtaking property…
- short walks to overlooks of 90ft Carmac Falls
- fishing at Evins Mill Pond
- billiards, table tennis, foosball & darts at Cortland Hall
- lawn games on the East Lawn
- swinging & rocking on Ivy Overlook
- eggs-to-order, accommodating any style of egg
- Benton’s bacon & local sausage patties
- pancakes or homemade buttermilk drop biscuits w/ gravy
- red potato hash or spiced apples
- selection of hot & cold cereals
- fresh fruit & yogurt
- pastries, muffins, toast & bagels with cream cheese & preserves
- a variety of juices, low fat milk, coffee & hot beverages
Available in a To-Go Tote between 11:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m., the Sack Lunch Package includes…
- hearty sandwich (turkey, ham, roast beef, tuna or vegetarian wraps)
- chips & side salad
- fresh fruit & granola bar
- cookies & cracker jacks
- soda or bottled water
Day-Tripper Pricing & Policies
The Breakfast OR Lunch Package is $25.00/guest before tax and gratuity and is based on a minimum of two guests. A few other notes…
- Attire for breakfast & lunch is casual.
- Reservations are required. Call by Wednesday for coming weekend.
- Beverages from the bar are available but not included.
- Special dietary needs are accommodated by advance arrangment.
- Only overnight or "day-tripper" guests may access the property.