Calfkiller Beer Tasting ~ Sat, Mar 23, 2019
Calfkiller Brewery, based in nearby Sparta, TN, is back at Evins Mill by popular demand for an encore performance on Saturday, March 23. Beginning at 6:00, the Brothers Sergio of Calfkiller Brewing Company (not to be mistaken for the Brothers Karamozov) will, in a setting as irreverent as it is beautiful, sample their products and share their story.
Well-known for "unparalleled drinkability, paradoxically balanced by uncompromised complexity," Calfkiller beer has attracted a devoted following among micro-brew enthusiasts and beer lovers throughout Tennessee and beyond.
The tasting will be paired with an assortment of appetizers and followed by a festive and abundant buffet dinner, served at 7:00 and prepared by our own Chef Evans, who has attracted a following of his own, and who has designed a German-inspired menu to compliment the tasting, featuring ...
- all-natural chicken breast schnitzel
- sauerbraten style boneless short ribs w/ Calfkiller Porter
- locally made German knockwurst, bockwurst & bratwurst
- browned butter spatzle
- warm potato salad
- homemade sauerkraut
- prized fresh aspargus
- wirtshaussalat (salad) w/ fresh carrot, cucumber, green beans & red cabbage
The Calfkiller Dinner-Only/Beer Tasting Package includes...
- hors d'oeuvres & beer tasting
- Calfkiller-inspired cookout & buffet dinner
- unlimited access to non-alcoholic beverages
- exclusive access to the resort's 40-acre property
...and is $330 to $410 per couple depending on the room. Beer tasting & cookout-only reservations are also available at $65/guest. Sodas, bottled waters & alcoholic beverages are available but not included (beer tasting aside).
Call 615.269.3740 (nashville) to learn more or make reservations.