Thanksgiving Feast ~ Thu, Nov 22, 2018
Give your chef a break this Thanksgiving by allowing our chefs to do the heavy lifting. For overnight guests and day-trippers alike, Thursday, November 22 will feature a traditional Thanksgiving spread from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. The weather is sure to be crisp, the fires will be roaring - and the cuisine will be abundant, including...
- roasted turkey w/ fresh cranberry relish
- pit ham carving station
- sage, cornbread dressing
- mashed yukon gold potatoes
- sweet potato casserole
- fresh steamed asparagus
- cream style corn
- deviled eggs with homemade pickles
- baked Tennessee apples
- tossed salad w/ basil vinaigrette dressing
- carrot, raisin salad
- fresh fruit salad
- fresh baked bread & rolls
- panoply of pies
- hot apple cider & fresh ground coffee
The Thanksgiving Day Package includes...
- hors d'oeuvres & Thanksgiving feast
- Thursday evening accommodations
- full breakfast with eggs-to-order
- unlimited access to non-alcoholic beverages
- exclusive access to the resort's 40-acre property
...and is $325 to $395 per couple depending on the room. The dinner-only package is $65/guest and $20 for children six to twelve years old. Sodas, bottled waters & alcoholic beverages are available but not included.
Call 615.269.3740 (nashville) for ticket information and reservations.