" Being surrounded by nature, the gorgeous hikes, that is something money can't buy. Plus, we asked for a vegan menu and it was some of the best food I have ever tasted. Evins Mill is an accommodating, wonderful place run by unusually kind people." ~ Laurie
There are four components to pricing a wedding or other special events at Evins Mill...
- The property rental fee gives you and your guests exclusive access to the resort's public facilities & grounds for one day & night - or for the entire weekend.
- Rental of all overnight accommodations is required and available at discounted rates, and may be billed to individual guests, added to the master bill or a mixture of the two.
- The furnishing & facilitation fee includes the provision, set-up & break-down of furnishings essential to special events as well as on-going consultation with our event facilitator.
- Pricing for food & beverage depends on the menu selected and whether beverages from the bar are billed to individual guests, added to the master bill or a mixture of the two.
$2,000 for 24-hour rental and $3,500 for 48-hour (weekend) rental
- Main Lodge, featuring dining rooms, reception hall and bar
- Gristmill, featuring a game hall and changing rooms
- one bedroom of couple's choosing with breakfast for two
- forty-acre property for outdoor ceremonies & photography
Exclusive use of the resort is predicated upon rental of all overnight accommodations, of which there are nineteen besides the master suite. Unlike the property rental or the furnishing & facilitation fee, room rentals are most often billed to individual guests at a discounted price. The rate for one night is $150 per night and includes a full breakfast for two guests, representing a 36% discount. The rate for two nights is $300 and includes a full breakfast both mornings and one sack lunch for two guests, representing a 40% discount.
A few notes on the pricing for overnight accommodations…
- Rate is based on double occupancy.
- Single occupancy rates are not available.
- Rates for multi-occupancy rooms/children are available.
- Room rate does not include tax, alcohol or gratuity.
- Unoccupied rooms may be secured for $100/night.
Furnishing & Facilitation
$20 per guest (based on a minimum of 50 guests and capped at 125 guests)
- provision of chairs, linens, serving ware & other critical furnishings
- set-up & break-down for indoor or outdoor ceremonies & receptions
- access to AV equipment, including PA systems, amplifiers & LCD projectors
- pre-event planning consults & on-site coordination with our event facilitator
Food & Beverage
from $33 per guest per service depending on menu selection w/ minimum order of $1,500/night or $3,000/weekend
With the exception of the wedding cake, Evins Mill is the exclusive provider of food services at the resort. Pricing for the reception meal and/or the rehearsal dinner depends on the number of guests and on the menu selected. Entree prices range from $33 to over $50, while the minimum order is $1,500/night or $3,000/weekend, not including beverages from the bar.
With few exceptions, Evins Mill is the exclusive provider of beverage service at the resort. While tea, coffee, lemonade & ice water are included in all meal services and are complimentary at other times, beverages from the bar, including sodas & bottled waters, are also available but are billed for upon consumption, whether at a cash, open bar or mixture of the two.